Tuesday, June 28, 2011

March 2011

Becca wants a turn to post about what she liked and didn’t like about March.

I liked Sunday naps with Dad.



Even better if I could get him to rock and sing me to sleep first.



I also liked to get Mom to sleep with me early in the morning, either in her and Dad’s bed, or on the couch.  Either way was good.



I didn’t mind sleeping by myself either, if I had to. 


I liked to be swaddled tight whenever possible (although I usually wiggled an arm free), but sometimes I liked to relax and let it all hang out on the couch (“it” being my large belly).


Basically I just liked to sleep a lot back then. 
I liked blowing spit bubbles, and I got pretty good at it too. 




I liked bathtime (8 weeks old):


I liked growing.  At my 2 month doctor’s appointment I weighed 14 pounds and was 23 ½ inches tall.  I did NOT like my first experience with immunizations, however. 
I liked playing with my Dad.  He teaches me fun new tricks.



I liked pretending I’ll have hair someday (hopefully it will be red like Mom’s).


I liked sucking on my fist or my fingers.


I liked hanging out with Mom all day.


I liked trying on new clothes and accessories. 



My head surprisingly grew into that hat real fast.  And I think wearing pants makes me look so much older, don’t you?



I liked pretending to be a frog princess.



I usually liked being the subject of all Mom’s photo shoots.










Even our next-door neighbor wanted to do a photo shoot of me.  Mom and Dad took advantage and snuck into a few pictures themselves.






Daddy taught me how to laugh and I liked practicing my new skill.
I generally humored Mom and Dad when they wanted to take me to Institute or watch BYU basketball games or movies.  I even let them take me to a Cajun restaurant, although I refused to try the crawfish (9 weeks old).


I still didn't like tummy time very much, so I learned how to roll from my tummy to my back to avoid tummy time.
Although I didn’t participate much, I liked the Pi Day and St. Patrick’s Day celebrations. 





I liked dancing with Dad (10 weeks old).


I liked being babysat by Grandma Moore so Mom and Dad could go to the temple, and by Uncles Ryan and Flynn when Mom and Dad went with Grandpa and Grandma Moore to the Houston Symphony (which we REALLY enjoyed – it was a lot of different famous pieces.  The same weekend Flynn received the priesthood, so it was neat to support him in that)
I did NOT like Dad leaving me and Mom for a couple days, but I’ll include pictures from his trip to the spring TEXite meeting (a state-wide transportation engineering conference) here anyway.



I liked to wear a lot of pink and also to suck on my lower lip.  (11 weeks old)




And so, to sum things up – I liked being the cutest baby around and being adored by my parents and admired by all passers-by.

Love to all my fans,
Becca


1 comment:

  1. I know you're trying but you could never post too many pictures of Becca! She is such a cutie pie! I love the hat pictures and the one of Mom picking her nose! The family shots turned out wonderful as well.

    Glad to know she is healthy and strong. Pretty sure she could beat up my baby (not that she would want too). Lottie weighed 14lbs at her six month appointment. I swear we're feeding her!

    ReplyDelete